You can embed JigSpace 3D presentations anywhere that supports an HTML iframe, just like embedding a YouTube video.
Copying embed code
Click on the 'Get embed code' link from the JigSpace WebAR viewer.
To embed your Jigs on another website, copy the iframe embed code from the pop-up and paste it into your website's HTML code. This will work almost anywhere on the web - if the HTML iframe tag is supported.
Implementing embed code
Pass the iframe embed code on directly to your website manager or web development team. Or, implement yourself with the following steps:
- Open your website or CMS editor (Hubspot, SharePoint, etc), and navigate to either the HTML code view, or iframe widget, usually indicated by a </> icon.
- Scroll to the part of the page or where you want the Jig to display.
- Paste the iframe code sent to you (it will look like this below).
Customize your embedded view
By clicking on the Customize tab in the Share your Jig panel, you can customize how a Jig loads and displays when embedded. Options include:
- Start Jig on specific step number (i.e. step no. 5)
- Show or hide background
- Automatically load or wait for user to initiate
- Autoplay on load
- Seconds delay for each step when autoplaying
- Loop, if autoplaying.
For a Jig to be viewed in the embedded viewer, it must have a visibility setting of 'Public'. You can set this via the account dashboard or JigSpace app.
Embed in 3rd party web platforms
You can also embed models on specific websites platforms and web-based software.
See examples below.