Monthly or annual scalable subscriptions
For anyone wanting to trial our
market-leading presentation tools
- Intuitive editor to create your own Jig presentations
- Free library of 3D objects and materials
- Upload your own OBJ or FBX files and custom textures
- Record audio instructions, and add videos or sound effects
- 30Mb upload limit per 3D file
- Augmented reality or 3D presentation modes
- Public sharing via links
- Record to video
- Jig Community forums
Jig Pro - Self Service
Everything in Free + these professional features
- STEP and STL file support
- SolidWorks compatibility
- 300Mb upload per 3D file
- Secure sharing via links
- Team-based sharing
- Multiplayer presentations
- Offline viewing
- Customised app branding
3D Knowledge management
- Manage user and content
- Your own 3D asset library
- 10Gb of storage per organisation
- Content analytics
- Email and Live Chat support
- Jig Community
Jig Pro - Enterprise
Everything in Pro, tailored for each unique implementation
Enterprise service and support
- More than 10 users
- Dedicated support manager
- Custom Service and Legal Agreements
- Private Slack / Teams Jig channel
- Business hour phone support
- Tailored training program
- 3D Asset and CAD migration
Content and consulting
- Jig creation and 3D modelling
- Technical integrations
- Priced per statement of work
- Data storage upgrades
Extra 3D asset library storage
- $20 / month / 10Gb
Have a question?
Get in touch!
Do you offer free trials?
Yes we do! You can trial Jig Pro 14 days, free of charge and cancel anytime. Start a free trial here
Can an individual get Jig Pro
Yes! Anyone can purchase a Jig Pro account. If you want to scale up to an organisation, you can do that at any time.
What are Creator accounts?
These are users who can create and edit Jigs, manage content and organisation permissions. Every Pro account needs to have at least one Creator.
Are you GDPR compliant?
How safe is our data?
We use industry-standard cloud infrastructure along with extra safeguards to ensure your data remains secure.
Your organization can have multiple users, all represented by a single, simple invoice that scales with the number of user accounts.
When do we need to pay?
We require a card to start a free trial, however you won't be charged until the trial is finished and you continue to use the product. An automated charge is made every month, with the option to pay manually via credit-card.
Can we cancel at any time?
You can cancel your subscription whenever you like, however we do not offer refunds for a billing period you've already paid for. Billing & Cancellation FAQ