You can embed your product demos, instructions, or other 3D content or augmented reality experiences created in JigSpace, directly inside an Atlassian Confluence page. There are a number of benefits to this.
Creating a central repository of engaging marketing and product information, which is easily accessible, is vital for sales and customer-facing teams. Embedded content from JigSpace can be remotely updated to ensure the latest information is available without requiring Confluence pages to be re-published.
Confluence provides analytics and tracking features that allow teams to see how the resources they create in JigSpace are being used and by whom. This can help improve the understanding and effectiveness of content, and make any adjustments. It also facilitates collaboration and feedback in spaces where multiple team members can work together on documentation, content, and other materials.
In JigSpace, navigate to the 3D presentation you want to embed in Confluence and click the "Share" button.
In the "Share" dialog, click the "Share link" button to copy the link (which will begin with `https://link.jig.space/…`. Ensure your Jig visibility settings are set to ‘Anyone with the link can view’ for it to embed.
In Confluence, create a new page or edit an existing one.
In the Confluence editor, go to the section of the page where you want your Jig to appear and paste the link. The Jig link will be automatically recognised as having an embedded option which can be changed back to just a card preview, inline text or URL from the native menu.
Just click 'Display embed' to load it in.
Custom HTML iframe embedding
You can customize the starting step, automatic playing and looping, and automatic loading of your 3D content from JigSpace when it appears inside Confluence.
To customize the behavior and appearance of your Jig content when you embed it in Confluence use the HTML iframe method to embed your Jig.
To do this, follow these steps.
- In JigSpace, navigate to the 3D presentation you want to embed in Confluence and click the ‘Share’ button.
- In the ‘Share’ dialog, click the ‘Customize’ tab and select your display options
- Click ‘Copy embed code’ which will copy an iframe code to your clipboard
- In Confluence, create a new page or edit an existing one.
- In the Confluence editor, go to the section of the page where you want your Jig to appear and click + ‘Insert’ button, or type a / slack command
- Search “iframe” in the menu and select ‘Add an iframe to your page’
- Paste the code copied in step 3 to the ‘URL’ field and delete the surrounding text so that only the https://viewer.jig.space/… text remains.
- Optionally configure other options, such as size (100% wide and 480 high is a good medium size to start with).
You can ensure your Jigs display with your matching corporate branding by adding your logo and colors to your team settings.