The 3D object library helps save time on uploading and formatting 3D models every time a Jig is created. Here you can:
- Access hundreds of JigSpace preloaded 3D objects, shapes, and effects from the Free objects
- Save your own raw CAD files or enriched 3D models in your Team objects library for you and your team to reuse across Jigs.
Library objects can be based on 3D CAD files you upload, or existing library objects that you modify.
CAD file objects can contain more than just 3D mesh information from your CAD, they can also include CAD file enrichment: color, motion, textures, labels, position, and scale.
Save 3D objects to this library straight from the workshop, preserving scale, colors, textures, labels, and effects.
See further help below.
- Save 3D objects to library
- Add 3D objects from the library to your Jig
- Importing CAD directly into your Jig
Browse and add free objects from JigSpace, including effects, shapes, tools, and other useful 3D models to help you learn how to use JigSpace or further develop your own Jigs.
Protip: the rulers are particularly useful to include in your Jigs to help viewers interpret the scale of your model in that Jig.