JigSpace subscriptions are designed to be simple and flexible, and match the way you use JigSpace in your company.
Changing users in a starter subscription
Starter subscriptions are linked to the number of users in your team. A starter subscription costs $200/month for 4 users, and $25 per user for each additional user on a month-to-month commitment. Annual starter subscriptions cost $1,680/year for up to 4 users, and $300 per user per year for each additional user.
If you wish to reduce the number of paying user seats in your starter subscription, you can remove the users the same account dashboard.
Enterprise or Organisation plans using purchase orders may require manual processing. Please contact us if this applies to you.
Downgrading or upgrading subscription tiers
You can upgrade from a Starter subscription to an Organization subscription as your team size increases, or to access the additional features and services by contacting us directly.
To downgrade from an Organization subscription, to a Starter subscription, you will need to decide which users and features you wish to retain. This is often best discussed with a JigSpace team member, who can advise you on the easiest way to transition.
If you choose to downgrade your subscription, access to your current plan features will remain in place until your initial contract period ends.
After your initial contract period ends and your new downgraded subscription begins, some services may be impacted:
- Starter plans are limited to 10 Jigs, if you have more than this on your initial plan, you may need to delete some. If an account exceeds the maximum allowed in the subscription, the Jigs will be de-activated.
- User seats may be impacted. You will need to choose who to remove from your team.
- White labelling (custom branding) will be removed from Jigs.
- Password protected Jigs will be set to private (only viewable by the author).
- Analytics will no longer be accessible.
- Team storage will reduce to 1GB, or the agreed contract storage size.
Remember to check JigSpace pricing for the full list of features on each subscription so you can make the best decision for your company. We release new features each month, and you can view our upcoming features on our public roadmap here.