JigSpace uses role-based access control to manage what a user can see or do when using the applications. Roles are defined on the level of creator, presenter, viewer, billing contact, and team managers.
- Creator: Team member who can create, edit, present and view Jigs.
- Presenter: Can view and present the team jigs, access jigs permanently in the branded app, save jigs offline.
- Guest viewer: Can view Jigs that have been shared with them through invite.
- Billing contact: The person we invoice monthly or yearly and approves new accounts made.
- Team manager: Can create, edit, present and see Jigs. Also assign editing/viewing permissions.