JigSpace uses role-based access control to manage what a user can see or do when using the applications.
- Creator: Team member who can create, edit, present and view Jigs.
- Presenter: Read-only users. Can view and present the team jigs, access jigs permanently in the branded app, save jigs for offline viewing.
- Guest viewer: Can view Jigs that have been shared with them through invite, but not a member of your team. Guest viewers are only available on Organization plans.
- Billing contact: The person we invoice monthly or yearly and approves changes to subscriptions.
- Team manager: Can assign editing/viewing permissions.
Managing user permissions
To change a user's permissions, go to the account dashboard and click on 'Users'.
Select a user from the list to edit by click on the edit button, then save after making changes.
Managing file permission
You can change the permission of who can view or edit a file in the JigSpace app, or the account dashboard.
To change permissions on a file, go to the sharing menu, and 'Manage acccess'.