Unlock the power of data to gain valuable user behaviour insights into your JigSpace augmented reality 3D presentations. Elevate and optimize your content with data-driven decision-making by understanding how your Jigs resonate with your audience.
You can explore your content performance across various time frames and identify trends, patterns, and seasonal variations to refine your strategies. See what parts of your content click with users by tracking actions that are triggered, and comparing the total time users engage with your content.
How to access analytics
Log into the JigSpace desktop application.
Click on the "Analytics" tab in the Create menu.
Who has access?
There are two requirements to access analytics:
- Valid paid subscription. Team analytics is currently being rolled out to users on Organization and Enterprise plans.
- Team manager role. To view reports for your whole team you need to be a team manager. Ask a fellow team manager or billing admin to update your role in the admin dashboard if you do not have access.
Analytics dashboard currently displays the following key metrics:
- Total Jig Views: This indicates the overall number of times your Jig presentations have been viewed.
- Actions Triggered: This shows the total number of user interactions, such as clicks actions, that have been triggered within your presentations.
- Average Engagement Time: This metric provides an average duration of time that users have spent engaging with your Jigs.
Filtering by date ranges
To change the date range of your report, go to the Highlights section, locate the date range selector, and click on the date range dropdown to open the options.
Select a desired date range.
This will define the time frame for which you want to view the analytics data.
Customizing date intervals in charts
To customize the way the chart data is displayed, locate the dropdown menu that will allow you to select the desired display format:
- Weekly: This option presents the data on a weekly basis, allowing you to observe performance trends over shorter intervals.
- Monthly: Selecting this option displays the data on a monthly basis, providing a broader overview of performance month by month.
- Quarterly: Choose this option to view the data summarized on a quarterly basis, allowing you to identify performance patterns across longer intervals.
- Yearly: This option provides a high-level view of the data by summarizing it on an annual basis, ideal for tracking long-term performance trends.
Data breakdown per Jig
You can get a quick but comprehensive overview of all your teams’ Jigs and their performance in a convenient table view. Easily access data for each presentation’s views, actions, and engagement.
The search bar enables searching or filtering by Jig file name or author, making it convenient to track and analyze specific projects.
Future reporting features
We are planning to expand the capabilities of analytics in the coming months.
We value your feedback. Please suggest new ideas or vote on existing requests via our online roadmap.