JigSpace values the trust and confidence its customers place in its products, platform, and services. Data security is of utmost importance.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in these services, please notify us and we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you have discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email within one week.
- Please provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within ten business days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, modifying data, or interrupting or degrading the JigSpace service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
JigSpace is providing this service to help ensure a safe and secure environment for all users. As such, any users believed to be engaging in the below activities will have their user credentials immediately deactivated.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Denial-of-Service (DoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of JigSpace employees or contractors
- Any attacks against JigSpace’s physical property or data centres.
This policy applies to:
- JigSpace iOS App
- JigSpace MacOS App
- JigSpace Windows App
- Jig Workshop legacy Apps
- JigSpace Oculus legacy App
- Any services running on the jig.space domain, subdomains, or services associated with the JigSpace App.
We do not accept reports for vulnerabilities solely affecting our marketing website (www.jig.space) which does not contain sensitive data.
Thank you for helping to keep JigSpace and our users safe!
JigSpace is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org