The dust has settled from the holiday season, and the JigSpace team has already hit the ground with a sprint into 2022, with some BIG goals and exciting times ahead!
2021 was a challenging year for everyone around the globe. We faced steep challenges around altered ways of working and saw the first-hand impact on hands-on industries that many JigSpace customers fall into such as Engineering, Manufacturing and Education. Not to mention the deep human impact felt by experiencing a global pandemic event.
Unlocking knowledge, ideas, and communicating remotely has been a challenge for so many. We are supremely proud of how effortlessly JigSpace fits into the remote working world and are excited to further harness the power of online collaboration, all the way into the metaverse…
The year that was: The best of 2021.
2021 was “so last year,” but it would be remiss of us to not recap some of the fantastic achievements of the JigSpace team, such as:
- We raised AUD 6M (USD 4.7M) in a Series A funding round. Read more on TechCrunch.
- The fantastic JigSpace team more than doubled in size, and expanded across the globe from AU to the US and the UK.
- The JigSpace product experienced 10 major updates, with exciting new features like custom animations and better sharing experiences being fabulously received.
- We partnered with SNAP to bring Jigs to the world AND won “Best in Technical Skill” at the SNAP LensFest awards.
- JigSpace was made more accessible, and is now available to desktop users for free.
The year that will be: JigSpace in 2022
2022 is going to be HUGE.
Our focus is entirely set on driving outrageous value for our users by building tools that make it even easier to make meaningful Jigs, and enabling teams to collaborate around the creation and sharing of their Jigs.
We can’t let the cat entirely out of the bag, but we can share some exciting upcoming product features that include:
- Team model libraries: Easily share your prepared CAD files
- Annotations for Jigs: Bring your whole team into the creation process
- Webviewer: View and embed your Jigs on a webpage
- Integrations: Deeper integrations that will allow JigSpace to work with all your favorite CAD tools
…And much, much more.
We’re focused on providing you with the very best tools to share knowledge, information, and ideas around your products or processes. Thanks for coming on the journey with us!