This tutorial shows you how to use a 3D CAD file to create an attention grabbing augmented reality presentation that shows the blood separation process performed by a laboratory centrifuge.
Follow along by downloading the free OBJ file below and uploading to your JigSpace account.
To get started
- Download the free .OBJ 3D file of the centrifuge to your device
- Open the JigSpace app
- From main menu, Create a new Jig
- Click + button and 'My 3D objects' > 'Use my own 3D objects'
- Locate on your device the saved OBJ file that you downloaded above
- Follow the video, pausing it where necessary to learn and repeat each step.