Learn how to make and integrate AR-based training content with popular learning management systems, like TalentLMS used in this example. Want to create 3D instruction and training manuals, you can use JigSpace for that too.
Follow along by downloading the free models and textures below.
Integrating AR content into TalentLMS training courses
JigSpace project file
Download CAD and textures for this tutorial.
Download this free Jig file to follow along — step by step — with the tutorial.
New to JigSpace?
Download the latest version of JigSpace to get started
- Download .zip above on iPad or iPhone, tap to unzip.
- Open the JigSpace app
- From main menu, Create a new Jig
- Click + button and 'My 3D objects' > 'Use my own 3D objects'
- Locate on your device the saved OBJ files that you downloaded above
- Follow the video, pausing it where necessary to learn and repeat each step.
Step by step video tutorials
Build a 3D forklift Jig.
- How to link Jigs to popular learning management systems.
- Demonstrating forklift safety procedures in full 3D content.