Presenting Jigs Via Zoom
There are two main ways to share Jigs in AR using a Zoom video conference:
- iOS Screen Sharing with Zoom Desktop Client
- Directly from the same iPad or iPhone.
iOS screen sharing via desktop client
Zoom allows for iOS screen sharing from iPhone and iPad, using the Zoom desktop client running on a PC or Mac. You can share wirelessly for both Mac and PC, utilizing iOS Screen Mirroring, or by connecting your iOS device to your computer with a cable to share.
- Zoom client for Windows 3.5.27094.0918 or later
- Zoom client for Mac 3.5.27094.0918 or later
- Computer and iOS device on the same network
- Install the plug-in for sharing iPhone/iPad*
- iPhone 4 or later; iPad; iPad mini, 4th generation or later
- Network and computer firewalls allowing Airplay access - Read more
Note: You will be prompted to download this the first time you choose to share your iOS device via Airplay, or you can download it manually from the Zoom Download Center.
- Mac OS 10.10 or later
- Zoom client for Mac 4.0.35295.0605 or later
- iOS device running iOS 8 or later
- Lightning cable
How to Share with Screen Mirroring
- In your meeting, click Share Screen.
- Choose iPhone/iPad via Airplay.
- Optional: If you would like to share your phone audio into the meeting, check Share computer sound.
- Click Share Screen.
- If prompted, choose to install the plug-in.
- Follow the instructions to connect your iOS device.
Direct from iPad or iPhone
- On your iPad or iPhone, swipe down from top right to access the control center.
- Tap Screen Mirroring
- Choose the Zoom-your computer option.
- Your iPad or iPhone is now shared into the meeting.
Other Video Conferencing Software
With the importance collaborating across town or across the globe, we have a round up of all the relevant how-to’s of connecting a JigSpace augmented reality or 3D presentation into an existing conference call.
Here are links to the most popular services:
- Zoom Desktop 3
- Zoom iOS Screen Sharing 2
- Microsoft Teams 5
- Google Hangouts Meet 2
- Slack Calls
To learn more about Presenting Jigs, visit the Help Centre.
Download this free Jig file to follow along — step by step — with the tutorial.
Download the latest version of JigSpace to get started
Hints go in here
Sign up below to stay up to date with everything new from JigSpace.
Start 14 Day free trial today and start creating complex presentations
that will delight your users.